Friday, October 3, 2008

Oh my! We're exhausted!

This is officially day 3 of our move . . . of course, the moving of the tubos actually started 2 days earlier. The entire crew is really dragging today, and tempers are just a bit shorter than usual. But, we're still pressing on, and Kirstin estimates that we are well past half way done. I'm sure she's probably right, but I am renowned for my ineptitude in estimating anything, so I withhold any personal thoughts on the matter.

We will press on with emptying this property as fast as we can . . . then of course we have to get crazy about unpacking and settling into the new house.

Hmmm, I'm pretty sure we'll have to declare more than one day of rest, once we're done here, before we can get busy on anything else!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Rest is a very very good thing...
I think a sabbath(or two) is surely called for...what about a few hours at Agua Thermales?