Monday, November 26, 2012

We had a team from MARYLAND!

Last past week we hosted a medical team from Maryland - which happens to be my US home. It makes me happy to have conversations with people who live in places I know and love! This group worked hard to run medical and dental clinics in remote locations in the mountains of Lempira.

Boo, our regular photographer, is also an accomplished dental assistant and she was busy as could be all week, assisting the dentists (she even extracted a tooth!), so she didn't bring home many pictures. I've received a few photos from the team, and I expect to get more soon . . . but meanwhile, I'll share the ones I've got!





More to come . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there anything Boo can't do? She was the first one up onto the rafters to wire the church we were working on in August. A versatile lady to have around! Jane Mc.

deena said...

Such a gifted family you have, gooooooo Booooooooooooo