Monday, October 28, 2013

Videos - the fun begins!

Yesterday Bethany and I went to town for groceries. Just for fun, we decided to take a couple of videos of the drive, and see how they turned out. I was surprised at how easy it was to upload them to YouTube . . . I haven't put up a video in years and it was much more complicated the last time. It did take a long time to upload, but it was just slow, it didn't use up too much of my limited internet, or keep me from using the computer for other things. So, based on this experience, you might be seeing more videos from me in the future!

Here are the two videos taken yesterday. They're both just short clips from our regular drive to Gracias. One shows the very roughest part of the drive, the other is just random. I think you'll be able to tell which is which!





If there's something you'd like for us to video, let us know, and we'll see what we can do - it's kind of fun!

No comments: