Ah, there's Rachel, opening boxes and sorting donations into categories . . . and looking so stylish doing so. We have a recurring family joke - we tend to gradually accessorize ourselves as we organize the donated clothing and other items. Dealing with the annual shipment is a big job (as you can see by the pile in the picture, which is only a tiny portion of the whole shipment), and the silliness helps to keep the work fun. So far today Rachel has donned a multi-strand pearl bracelet, a delicate burgundy scarf, and a stunning straw hat inspired by the headgear of the old west but adorned with a striking artificial carnation. She's making you all jealous, I know. LOL
I wonder what tomorrow will bring . . . . .

Rachel. If only I was there in person. You'd probably rule the runway in Paris. ;)
ReplyDeleteFun - glad that you got so many :um: stylish things.... :)
ReplyDeleteMore power to you guys. I don't do real well with just dealing with luggage and smaller cargo loads therefore think you're huge pile of boxes would require a boat load of humor and silliness!!!
ReplyDeleteI see that you received the shipment! Praise God! We are interested in getting an update about the ceiling fans.
ReplyDeleteYou are all awesome!
ReplyDelete