Here's the deal. There are two prizes. They are both hand-carved wooden boxes, made in Honduras. The first prize chest is a bit larger than the other, with a lock and key, but they are both beautiful and unique. The winners will be randomly selected from the list of participants.
Here are pictures of the two boxes:
The large box is 5 x 5.5 x 8 inches.
The smaller box is 3.5 x 4.25 x 6.75 inches.
There are five ways to qualify for the give-away, and I'll enter your name into the list for the drawing up to five times, based on this list. Choose and carry out items from the list below, and then post as a comment. In your comment include your name (so I can enter you in the drawing and contact you) and which item(s) you did to help make this year's Gifts for Gracias Christmas Project a success. If you don't want to comment with your name, you can email me instead. My email is trish @ sowers4pastors.com, without the spaces, of course. The drawing will be held on October 1st, which is also the date by which all gifts should be mailed, to guarantee they'll arrive before we load everything up for shipping to Honduras! (My apologies to my international readers, but sadly I can only offer to mail prizes to North American addresses.)
Here are the ways you can contribute to this year's successful project, benefiting so many needy families and orphans:
1. Post the info about the Gifts for Gracias Project on your blog, or on Facebook, with a link to this blog and to the Gifts for Gracias info page.
2. Spread the word about the Gifts for Gracias project at your home church, homeschool co-op, Bible study group, or any other group that you think might be interested in participating.
3. Make one or more gift boxes (children's boxes or family boxes) - we anticipate distributing over 2500! - and send them in to one of the addresses listed on the information page.
4. Spread the word in your area that we need donations of good used clothing and bedding, and help get these donations to our donation sites (the same sites as our mailing locations).
5. Donate good used clothing and bedding for use in the Gifts for Gracias project.
Thanks so much for participating in my give-away, and especially for taking part in the Gifts for Gracias Christmas Project!