Saturday, February 23, 2008

Saturday Morning at the Salon


It has been a goal of mine, that my kids would be friends with each other when they are adults. Some days that goal seems unattainable, but this morning it was nice to see my 16 year old daughter helping my 18 year old son with a project.

Russell has an important soccer game this morning, and he wanted to do something funky with his hair for the event. Don't ask me WHY he wanted his hair done, as I'm old, and these things don't make sense to me. But, when Russell asked Rachel for help, she set aside several hours of her Saturday morning for Russell's project.

Here is the emerging product:

It seems that Russell is pleased with the results. As an old person, I think a nice, conservative CUT would have been better. ;-D

No comments: