Thursday, February 21, 2008

Miscellaneous Tidbits of News

You remember I talked about moving? How we went crazy for a week, getting the house ready, so that the owner could show it to a potential buyer? Well, almost two weeks have now passed, and he hasn't shown the house to anyone. We continue to wait. At least our house is shiny and clean now!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


We put out the word that we would not accept any more lists of pastors, for Christmas gifts, after this week. So, yesterday and today we received requests for about 35 more gifts. I guess I'm not the only procrastinator in Honduras! It will be good to have this project behind us. In another couple of weeks, the monthly Pastor Training School will start up again, after a three month break. That will give us enough to do, along with the construction at the property, keeping the house ready to show, and . . . oh yeah . . . school.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The electricity was out all day today, so I couldn't waste any time on the computer. We got a lot of school done today! I was reading aloud a historical fiction novel, about St Patrick. It was great, but after reading 7 chapters today I am hoarse. Tomorrow I'll have to make sure that our school work is a little less intensive for me!

No comments: