Monday, May 4, 2009

I actually wrote a newsletter!

Sometimes life just seems to get ahead of me, and suddenly someone realizes that I've neglected some essential something - and sometimes I've neglected it for a loooong time. Recently, Allen mentioned to me that I hadn't sent a newsletter in many months, so I made this a top priority (among many other top priorities in my life) and sent out a newsletter this weekend.

If you happen to be interested in reading the newsletter, you can find it on our website. Here's the link.

I mention the Swine Flu in my letter - we have a suspected case here in Gracias, so we're watching the situation carefully. I know the flu hasn't been as deadly as it might be (and we're certainly grateful for that!), but whatever made it more deadly in Mexico just might factor in here, as well, so we don't want to be too complacent about this.

No comments: