It was an uneventful trip, by which we mean that we didn't have any major delays or car troubles. The drive is about 3 to 3.5 hours each way. We did experience:
- driving through a herd of cattle
- passing a serious 2 vehicle accident
- driving through a severe thunderstorm at night
- coming up too fast behind numerous vehicles with no rear lights or no brake lights
- coming around a curve, in the dark, to find a large cow sleeping in the road in front of us
- having to abort an attempt to pass a truck, because at the last minute we saw a vehicle in the oncoming lane, with no headlights. The vehicle was a police truck!
We're always so grateful when we've arrived home safely. Our thanks to those of you who remember to pray for our safety.