Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas Busy-ness Has Begun!

Yesterday Allen, some of our kids, and the Hayes family traveled to the three orphanages in Santa Rosa de Copan, to deliver Christmas gifts to the orphans. I stayed home, to work on our website, which is receiving a major update, while the house was comparatively quiet. Feel free to browse the site and look at all the broken links and empty pages, if you like that sort of thing - www.sowers4pastors.com. I hope to finish it up in the next week. Also, please let me know what you think. It will encourage and motivate me if I know people are watching! ;-D

You'll have to wait until later for me to post the pictures of the orphans, as I have to get back to doing school with the kids right now. It's gonna be grab a minute when you can, for the next month or so, as far as blogging goes!

2 comments:

Missus Wookie said...

SO glad to see the donations form. It allows me to change my country but not to not have a state or to add alpha characters to my postcode...

But it looks really good - congrats to everyone for their hard work.

Trish said...

Thanks for the encouragement! Sadly, I don't have any control over the donations page, as that page is part of the mission organization's website. I definitely do NOT have the ability to design my own, but if I ever do, I will try to keep the needs of those living internationally in mind. I know I'm often stymied by the phone number box . . . our phone number has 8 digits, instead of 7!