Saturday, August 28, 2010

Making Wedding Invitations

From talking to a few of my friends in the US, I've learned that making your own wedding invitations, or putting them together from a "kit" is sort of trendy right now. I'm glad I found that out, because I hadn't heard of it, and I was thinking perhaps this was a uniquely Honduran thing.

No, we're not being uniquely Honduran here - we're trendy! ;-D




The pictures above show the work on the envelopes for the invitations. I had to do some research to figure out the name of this kind of paper craft, in English. It's called Parchment Craft, or Pergamano.

All the hard work was done on the envelopes. The invitations themselves are being printed (by a printer) on special paper. You'll have to wait a bit longer, for photos of the finished product.

No comments: