Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Have you missed me - or are you just wondering when you'll get to see the new puppy?

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We've experienced the loss of yet another battery from our solar energy system. That takes us down to 12, from an original total of 16. This means that our use of energy is being limited, which has kept me off the computer quite a bit.

-this reminds me, by the way, to request that you keep praying for our power system. We are hoping to limp along until we can ship a new and better battery in the container in November. We're definitely limping now!

I've also run out of batteries for my camera. Tomorrow is to be a shopping day in Gracias, so I should have those AA batteries by tomorrow night, and then I can post some puppy pictures.

I think you'll be surprised . . .

No comments: