Saturday, April 17, 2010

I really blew it this time!

I can't believe this! Apparently I deleted all the pictures Boo took of the Special Needs Kids receiving their gifts. She had some really nice ones, too! I can't figure out how I could have done this, but I can't find them anywhere, so I guess I deleted them from the camera without actually copying them onto the computer!

I'm taking lots of pictures of the family installing the hardware for the solar panels on the roof, to make up for it. They're up there now, and things are pretty exciting around here. Watch for the pictures later today.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Sounds like something I would do...
Don't fret, you have so many interesting things to show us.
Curiosity question: how do you treat a scorpion sting?
Does it leave a scar?
Love and prayers!